Sunday, October 20, 2013

★~★Decoden!!★~★

New to Rara's Jewels; decoden items! 
Each piece is unique because the cabochons are handmade by me out of resin! You won't get decoden items quite like these anywhere else~

First up are some decoden compacts! These compacts are pretty big~ They are perfect to carry in your purse for "touch ups" during the day. Each compact is $10 and custom compacts are available upon request.



Next up are cases for the 3DS. Right now I only have cases for the standard 3DS, but cases made to fit the 3DS XL are available upon request. 3DS cases are $25 each.

Case has been sold - similar one can be made upon request


And finally I have phone cases! I offer cases for all phone types. As long as there is a clear case available for your phone type I can make it a decoden case. Price varies and depends on the size of your phone. 


If you have any questions or are looking for a custom decoden item please contact me via Etsy! Thank you for stopping by and have a great day~










2 comments: