Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hot Pink!


I have been working with mint for a little while now, so I decided it is time to start working with another color. A while back I had someone order a custom pair of wing clips in hot pink to match their outfit, but after that custom order I put the hot pink color aside and completely forgot about it. While cleaning I found it again and decided to experiment with using it. I used it to make some cabs for a phone case, but it wasn't until now that I decided to make regular jewelry with it too!






This is how the first batch turned out! I really like the color and I plan on making more items with the color during winter break. I don't know what color I will try out next, but I want to make sure I have a lot of hot pink items made before I try another color. Maybe neon purple would be fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment