Monday, March 25, 2013

March 2013 Newest Crafts!


I wanted to make this post earlier in the month, but I've been so busy I haven't been able to get to it until now. This post is specifically for the new items that have been added to my shop, Rara's Jewels. Most of the things added are for creepy cute/pastel goth fashion, but I also added some things for Fairy Kei fashions too. See more under the break~




Nothing too fancy here, but these are my new molds. All of the molds, except for the red ice cube mold, were purchased from MoldedFromLove on Etsy. The red ice cube mold was purchased on Ebay. 
I suggest if you plan on ordering from them that you take advantage of their deals to buy several molds for a reduced price. They have a big enough selection that you should be able to find a lot of pieces you like.


I've wanted to make lightning bolt earrings for a while, but I struggled to find a mold I liked enough to buy. These are currently only available in purple and pink. I have some blue ones too, but those are being given away as special gifts with certain orders. Each pair is $4.50
The cross earrings come in white, dark purple, and black. I didn't take a picture of the white ones because they are still 'drying' a little. They may be offered in pastel colors in the future. If you wish to have 'inverted' ones you can always contact me. Each pair is $4.50



The cross mold used for this ring is slightly different than the ones used the the earrings. It is a bit thicker, and not as long. The nifty thing about this ring is it can easily be 'inverted'. It all just depends on how you put it on. Each ring is $5
I have been looking for these cross bone molds for like.. forever. It took me a while to realize that are sold as ice cube molds and not as regular resin molds. They come in light colors and dark colors so that they can be mixed into fairy kei or creepy cute outfits. Each ring is $5


These are my personal favorite. These bats hair clips come both as one tone or two tone. Bats are probably one of my favorite motifs and these ones are just so cute and small. Each clip is $5


I think the coffin necklaces are the most popular of the new items I have in the shop. I originally only had them in black and dark purple, but since they are so popular I also offer them in pink and lavender now. Each necklace is $7.50
I wasn't too sure about the rib cage mold when I ordered it, but when it got it I really liked it. If people become interested I may offer them in pastel colors in the future. Each necklace is $7.50 each


These cute moons come in both fairy kei and creepy cute themes. Moon motifs are so versatile. The fairy kei ones have lots of star shaped glitter inside them. I think that is the best use I have found for my star glitter so far. The creepy cute ones just regular glitter. Each necklace is $8 each. 


The vampire teeth and inverted cross necklace are currently only available in my pastel goth lucky packs. If someone requests them to be separate I can always make a custom one. 
The middle one was a freebie mold I got with my order. It takes an extra day to make them because I pour the resin for the little 'gem' one day and then pour the wing part another day. I just popped this little baby out of the mold today. I'm not too sure if I will sell them in the shop yet. 



Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw~







No comments:

Post a Comment