Saturday, March 9, 2013

What should I carry with me??


Hey everyone! So I ordered this super cute cosmetic bag on Ebay and I was sitting there and wondering what I should keep in it. So I made a quick list of things I think would be useful to carry in your purse or a small cosmetic bag like this one! I don't keep all of these things in my bag, but you can choose what you want or don't want to keep on hand.





- Band-aids! I keep these cute Hello Kitty ones. You never know when you might get a cut or scrape. I'm a clutz, so they come in handy often!
- Hand Sanitizer. You especially want this stuff during the cold season.
- A mini pack of tissues. Sometimes not all my teachers have tissues, so I always keep an 'emergancy' pack in my bag.
- Extra pens and pencils. If you are like me I am always misplacing my pencils, so it is important to have extras. And they come in handy if you have a friend who needs you to lend them one.
- Chapstick. In the winter my lips are ALWAYS getting chapped. It hurts. I usually carry one of the stronger kinds like Carmex.
- Emergancy pad, tampon, or whatever you use. If you want to be more discrete you can always put them in a slightly smaller baggy inside your bag.
- A little memo pad. In case you need to write down a phone number, the day your big project is due, or something like that. Personally I carry a full planner with me in my purse, but if you don't like that then a mini memo pad works perfectly.
- Some extra buttons, a needle, and thread. If you don't know how to sew, you probably have a friend that does. Just in case a button falls off or you have a little rip.
- A mini hair brush, bobby pins, hair ties, ect. For those days that your hair will not get out of your face.
- Gum or some mints. Sometimes that smell of lunch just doesn't go away.
- Cough drops. Just a few. In case you have a sore throat or you have a cough that is distracting the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment