Saturday, June 22, 2013

MochiMir Review!

Hello everyone! Today I am going to be doing a review for MochiMir's shop on storenvy~ I was contacted by them and we talked about doing a trade. They let me pick out several pins that I wanted from their shop and this is what I got.

The pins are super cool and well detailed. They are all handmade too! I like to keep them on my floral vest because they match perfectly. I want to order some more in the future. 

I also want to mention that shipping was really fast! It only took a week to come here from Spain. That is great timing~ 



Here are some close up pictures of them to show the detail. They all have glitter and rhinestones attached. They are glued and sealed super well. Not a single one has fallen off and I have worn this vest countless times since I have received my pins. 

The pins I requested are now sold out, but you can always contact them and they will remake the pin for you~

All these items and many more can be purchased from MochiMir!

No comments:

Post a Comment