Wednesday, June 26, 2013

CoffinCreeps Review


I have yet another review for everyone! (and I will have another one coming soon too!)
Today I will be reviewing CoffinCreaps on Storenvy. I contacted her about doing a trade and review. She has bought from my Etsy shop a few times, and when I saw she was opening her own store I got super excited. She custom designs sweaters, tanks, crop tops, and more. They are awesome and have a creepy cute theme. 


The spider is painted on using fabric paints. She included a paper with care instructions on how to wash it and best preserve the image. Paints like these stay on for a very long time!


Here is a close up shot of the little spider guy. Spiders are usually super scary to me, but not this guy. He is adorable!

I also want to mention that this sweater is super thick and soft on the inside. It is a quality sweater. It will be great for the freezing cold Michigan winters. Brrr. 

If you like what you see you can get similar items and way more from LavenderBeauty's shop on Storenvy!


6 comments:

  1. What a cute and unique sweater! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is. They have such adorable sweaters. And it is super cool to think that there will be no other sweater exactly like it!

      Delete
    2. For sure. OOAK products are like gems, so easy to cherish because they are unique. ^_^

      Delete
  2. hi! I love your blog *^* do you want to exchange our banners? <3 and maybe follow each others? <3

    http://alostunicorn.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I am about to check out and follow your blog. If you could please email me your banner and we can do an exchange. The best way to contact me is rarasjewels@hotmail.com

      Delete