Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New decoden items!

I made a post a little bit back about how I was now carrying decoden cases. Since then I have already improved on my piping skills so much! I am no where near the skill level of some of the other case makers I know, but I am proud of my improvement so far!


These first two cases are still available in my shop!







This was a case for the 3DS XL. It has already sold, but I plan on making more cases for the 3DS and 3DS XL soon. 



This was a gift for one of my best friends for Christmas.  She really needed a case for her 3DS XL because the bottom of it was coming off for some reason! Ohno.




This was my first custom case request! Isn't it cute~ The customer had such a great idea. They even drew what they were envisioning out for me so I had a really clear idea of what they wanted. 





When I was doing some deco items I had just a little bit of 'whip cream' left so I decided to make this~ Whenever I go shopping I always save my change in this cute jar and once it gets full enough I take it to the bank to throw into their change counting machine. When it is full it can have anywhere between $20-$40! It takes a while to fill up, but it is worth it and I usually get myself a nice meal or get some new clothes with the money. I used to have a decoden lid on it, but it was pretty old from when I used to work with polymer clay and some of the pieces have broken, so it was time for a new lid. 


And that is it for now! I am really glad I started making decoden cases because I think it is super fun. I am continuing to work on my piping skills and I am thinking about taking a cake decorating class to learn some piping skills. It seems silly, but I think it would really help!

Also, for those on instagram I now have an instagram account! I post a lot of my shop items on there, but I also sometimes post things from my toy collection and some Pokemon I have for trade. I also sell off my extra resin cabochons on there for those that are interested~ I really recommend that if you are a case maker or interested in becoming one that you get an instagram. I see lots of other case makers on instagram and they all seem super successful with it~





No comments:

Post a Comment