Friday, January 10, 2014

SprinkleChick Review~

I haven't done a craft trade in a long while, so when Ashley, the owner of SprinkleChick, sent me a convo on Etsy asking about a trade I was exited!

Ashley's shop features a lot of kawaii accessories that remind me of candy! She mostly has clay and acrylic charms. Probably one of my favorite things is all of the narwhal themed items! 





Onto the review!~

Here is what I got in my half of the trade! I picked out a cute elephant figurine and a lamb charm. Ashley also included a cute handwritten letter, some sticker flakes, and a few extra business cards. I'll probably keep the business cards in my bag when I wear the necklace in case anyone asks where I got it from~!


Here is the lamb charm. You can get your own here. I've never made my own acrylic charms before, but I did consider it and do some research on it. I can tell Ashley chose a high quality supplier to print her designs. The print very clear and the charm itself is pretty thick. I can tell it won't break or damage easily. 

The second item I got was this adorable elephant! Ashley doesn't have the same exact one in her shop, but there is a similar teapot elephant. The painting on this is flawless. It is also sculpted with a good quality clay. It is sturdy and will last a while. I currently have it sitting on my My Little Pony castle. I need to give him a name, but I haven't thought of one yet. 


SprinkleChick gets a thumbs up from me and I will be back in the future to buy one of her adorable Narwhals for my friend. I would highly recommend her shop. She was friendly when we talked on Etsy, quick to ship, and all of the things I got are perfect. Thank you, Ashley! 



No comments:

Post a Comment