Saturday, February 22, 2014

New Kawaii resin items for January/February 2014

I have been hard at work with decoden cases, but that doesn't mean I haven't stop making resin items! Here are some things I have been working on the past two months. All from Rara's Jewels on Etsy. 

Egg hair clips! These were actually a request from Jane (aka Pastel-cutie). I couldn't find any egg molds that would work for what Jane was looking for, so I had a mold custom made for her. The idea was great and it definitely makes a unique hair clip. 

Kitty face bangle bracelets. These are so fun! This mold was a freebie given to me by one of my mold suppliers. I think I might try making a black cat one too~

Seashell heart molds. This was another freebie mold. I am using a pearlizing powder for the white shell part that gives it a beautiful shine. 

Alpaca face necklaces. I have had alpaca necklaces since December, but I also bought the face mold to make even more necklaces. 

Milkshake necklaces are probably my favorite out of all my new items. They have a sort of vintage feel to them and would fit in with Fairy Kei coords. 
Love letter necklaces. I have seen people using these for cabochons, but I thought they make a cute necklace too!

Floppy disk necklaces. Another items with a cute, retro feel to it. 


I also got some new 'spooky' molds too.


All of these items are handmade out of resin by me and are available from my Etsy shop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment