Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lisa Frank 3DS Case


I've seen a few things like cases and other items decorated completely with Lisa Frank stickers before. I always really admired them and wanted to make one of my own, but I knew it would be pretty time consuming. Today was a pretty good day for something time consuming, though. I was a little stressed and needed something relaxing to do. I had an extra 3DS case and more Lisa Frank stickers than I will ever use in a lifetime, so I decided to give it a shot. 


I am really happy with how it turned out~ It took me a little over an hour plus the time to cover the top with several layers of Mod Podge. 

Here are a few more pictures of it.





Honestly, I had a lot of fun and I wouldn't mind doing something like this again as a gift for a friend~

Additional credits to BityKity for the cute chocolate charm. 



1 comment:

  1. that's a really nice case, I was thinking of doing the same with mine

    ReplyDelete