Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Chibi Fantasia Review


Hello everybody!  Today I am here to do a review about another cute shop, Chibi Fantasia! This shop is owned by a sweetie named Jasmine and she sells all kinds of figurines, bows, stickers, stationary, and more. I picked myself up a few cute items when she was taking pre-orders. Look under the break for lots more pictures!




First I want to mention how fast the package got here! Wow! I live in the US, while Jasmine is in the UK. My package was shipped out January 3rd and got here on January 9th. I was expecting it to take at least two weeks!




First off I picked out this Peach Hair Bow. My Sugarbunny plush is going to model it for me today because  my hair is a little bit of a mess! It's really cute and I love the peachy color of it. And of course the little tails add that extra cute factor. The clip on it is pretty big and super strong; I don't think I would have to worry about it falling off of anything I clip it on. 




Next up is this cute Lucky Star figure. I bought it for my buddy, Soap, so I didn't want to take it out of the little baggie it came in. I never watched Lucky Star myself, but I do admit this is really cute. She has a little bit of some stray red paint on the back on her head, but I believe that was just a factory error. No big deal! 

This was the only figure of Miyuki that was available, but there are still several other Lucky Star figures that were for sale in Jasmine's shop.   







And the last few items I ordered were some stickers! I love to collect stickers, but I realized that I didn't own any Cinnamoroll or Rilakkuma stickers, so as soon as I saw them I knew I needed to order them. Most of the stickers pictured are sold out now, but the Cinnamoroll Sticker Sheet is still in the shop. These are some great stickers for a cheap price! I cannot wait to use them. I think I might plop a few on to my planner.  

I hope she gets more stickers soon! I can never have enough~




Jasmine included a handwritten note thanking me for my order. I always think that is so sweet when sellers do that! I keep a little tin with all the notes I get from shops when I buy online. It's so sweet. She also gave me an extra cupcake keychain and Hello Kitty pin that will be going on my backpack. I also got some memo sheets as a gift~ I got through memo sheets all the time so it is great that she gave me extras!


Overall everything was great! I am thankful that there are nice sellers like Jasmine online who offer cute products like these for a good price. I'll be sure to order more things in the future. 

If you want to shop at Chibi Fantasia you can use the code "RARA" at the checkout and it will get you 15% off of your whole purchase~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment