Sunday, May 5, 2013

New Shop Items? Yay~


 New items for sale in Rara's Jewels for May 2013! 



To me the most exciting new item is my new custom designed hair bows. I meant to get these in the shop a while ago, but I got caught up with some other things. The design was made by Soapfox for me to use on bows. Each bow features bunches of winged eyeballs dripping with slime. Because these are a custom designed hair bow you won't see any other shop selling them. They are one of a kind and only available at my shop~ 



The next new items are these drippy hear bat necklaces. You may recognize the bats from of my hair clips, but the drippy heart mold is brand new. I added a little bat to the center on each necklace because I thought they may have been a little too 'plain' without it. I may experiment with other shapes in the middle like skulls. Right now I am only stocking them in pink and lavender with black bats, but of course other colors are available upon customer request!



These shooting star necklaces are perfect for fairy kei or even some sweet lolita coords. Right now I only have the pink/lavender and the pink gradient one, but I might do a lavender gradient too. These are probably my new favorite items. I almost was tempted to keep the pink gradient one for myself, but I might just make an extra one for me in the future. 




Next up are these angel wing hair clips. I think they would fit in very easily with fairy kei type outfits. I was super happy with the mold I got because the detail of each 'feather' is fabulous. The extra details does make them hard-ish to remove from the mold, but it is worth it. They are so super cute~



I have been eyeing up these fuzzy pastel bears for a while, but I just finally decided to buy them. So far I've only made the earrings and used them as bow middles, but I might do more in the future. I was thinking they would be nice for keychains too. I also purchased some similar fuzzy bunnies, but I haven't done anything with them yet. 



Then I also have some pastel coffin earrings. I may also try using them for rings depending how these go over. I will probably will make some darker colored ones to throw into my pastel goth lucky packs, so keep an eye out for that~ I really need to update them soon now that I have new items. 

I also got some small skull molds, but I haven't decided what to do with them yet. I thought they would be nice stud earrings, but they are just a little too heavy/big. I may try making them into rings. 

And that is all for today! 
Be sure to check out my Etsy shop to purchase the items you saw in this post and to see lots of other kawaii and creepy cute jewelry: https://www.etsy.com/shop/rarasjewels
And to keep up to date with new items coming to the shop and what is being restocked make sure to follow my shop's tumblr blog: http://rarasjewels.tumblr.com/
If tumblr isn't your thing then I also have a Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rarasjewels





No comments:

Post a Comment