Saturday, May 4, 2013

Woohoo~ Hello everyone! Today I went shopping and I few new things. 

I got this cute little sheer top and floral skirt from Meijers. I know not every state has a Meijers, but if your state does you should totally go check them out. They actually get some pretty cute clothes. Sometimes they are a little pricey, but wen they go on sale they are a little more affordable. The skirt was $22 and comes a little past my knees. The top was on clearance for $14.50. I thought if they were coordinated with some other things they might work for some casual cult party kei type outfits. 


I also got this cute little mirror at Meijer too~


I can't really remember how much it was. It was either $3 or $4. It is really cute and I needed a compact since I accidentally broke my last one. 



When I went to Kroger I saw these little guys in the Asian food aisle and I was immediately drawn to them because of the cute animals on the front. I haven't tried them yet, but the one box is seaweed flavor and the other is butter flavored!




Surprise! Mari had a baby~

I noticed something a little something extra 'fluffy' on her one side since I got her. I tugged on it a little bit out of curiosity and I guess it was a little baby Marimo. I went and got both of them 99 cent jars from Jo Anns and some cute little decorations from the dollar store. I might give the baby as a gift to a friend once I make sure it is doing fine. 


And that's it for today! Thank you for stopping by and reading. Have a great day~ <3








No comments:

Post a Comment